200 HOURS YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN RISHIKESH
Rishikesh is one of the prominent places in India for Yoga & Meditation. If you crave to learn the art of yoga and wish to spread its teachings to make this world healthy and happy, then you can enroll in a 200/300-hour yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh. Our teacher training school is rated amongst the top list names in the city; our services have also earned the honor of the tourism department. Our founder, Ankit, used to work at one of the reputable yoga schools for the last five years and now has his registered school offer yoga certification in Rishikesh, India. Join our Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.
Details about Yoga Training.
We have designed our curriculum under the guidance of the USA Yoga Alliance. We teach traditional yoga styles to blend with Hatha yoga, ashtanga yoga, and others.
Our qualified teachers have got the experience and knowledge to impart an authentic understanding of yoga. We promise to enlighten every student with a holistic understanding of yoga science and yoga’s cosmic power. And to maintain our reputation, we provide pleasant and hygienic rooms and serve healthy local meals.
Join our yoga teacher training in Rishikesh course not to develop into a yoga master, but release stress and experience spirituality and nature and holistic energy of Maa Ganga!!!
Traditional Hatha Yoga
- What is Hatha Yoga?
- Surya Namaskar with Mantra awareness
- Sukshma Vyayama (joints and glands exercise)
- Standing series of Asana
- Kneeling series of Asana
- Sitting series of Asana
- Lying on stomach series of Asana
- Supine series of Asana
- Inversion series of Asana
- Asana benefits and its Contra-Indications
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Primary Series
- What is Vinyasa?
- 9 Drishti in Ashtanga Series
- Importance of Ujjayi and Bandha in series
Pranayama – Swara Yoga
- Chest breathing v/s diaphragmatic breathing
- What do Prana and Pranayama mean?
- Types of Pranayama practices.
- What is Nadi?
- What are Ida and Pingala?
- Seven Primary Practices of Pranayama
- What is Darshanam?
- What is Yoga?
- The five Koshas (bodies)
- What is Self-Realization & Liberation? Why?
- What is consciousness?
- The four faculties of Mind–Field
- Five Stages of Mind-Field
- The four foundational Pillars of life
- Eight limbs of Yoga of Patanjali
- What is the waking state in Yogic Science?
- What is the dreaming state in Yogic Science?
- What is a Deep sleep state in Yogic Science?
- What is Yogic Anatomy and Physiology?
- Introduction of the Respiratory System and Yogic Breathing
- How shat kriya practices give benefits to a body?
- How Pranayama practices give connection to a digestive and immune system?
- How asana practices have various effects on Joints, Spine, and Muscular Systems?
- The structure of the spine and its movement in yoga.
- Types of contraction in the muscular system.
- Know the necessary studies and types of joints to avoid injury during Asana classes.
- Studies and discussion about spine according to a yogic point of view
- What is Meditation?
- What is the difference between Dharna and Dhyana?
- What are the types of Meditation?
- Breath Awareness Meditation
- Contemplative Walking Meditation
- Mantra Awareness Meditation
- Candle and Inner Light Meditation
- Full moon Meditation
- What is Yoga Nidra?
- What is Sleep?
- Four states of consciousness
- Benefits of deep sleep
- Yoga Nidra practices from Satyananda Tradition
- How Yoga Nidra practices cure insomnia problems?
- Adjusting in Shavasana
- Adjustment & Alignment
- Six steps of doing Asana correctly.
- The fundamentals of practicing side extension, forward extension, backward extension, and twisting Asanas
- How to correct postures verbally and by hands of adjustments
- Different variations of doing the same asanas
- Various limitation, contraindications, and benefits of Yoga Asanas
Shat Kriya (Yogic Purification for Body Preparation and Self-Healing)
- Introduction of Shat Kriyas according to Hatha Yoga
- Practicum of Jal Neti and Sutra Neti (Cleansing Mucous or blockages from nasal passages and sinus)
- Introduction of Mantra Yoga
- Significance of (OM)-AUM
- Mantra for Meal Purification
- Mantra for Obstacles
- Mantra for universal masters to bless
- Mantra for Realization
- Mantra for well being
- Importance of Mudra according to Hatha Yoga
- Types of Mudra
- Practicum of Gyana & Chin Mudra
- Practicum of Ashwini Mudra
- Physical, Mental, and Spiritual Benefits of Mudra
- Disciplines of yoga teachers and students
- The scope of listening, presence, directive and non-directive dialogue
- How important is a demonstration?
- What are the preparations for the classroom?
- How to sequence the class?
- How to describe the practice, techniques, and delivery in teaching a class?
- Discussion of different types of lesson planning
|Pranayama/Meditation||06:45 AM – 08:00 AM|
|Tea||08:00 AM – 08:30 AM|
|Ashtanga||08:30 AM – 10:00 AM|
|Breakfast||10:00 AM – 11.00 AM|
|Yoga Philosophy||11.11 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Teaching Practice||12:15 PM – 01:15 PM|
|Lunch / Self Study||01:15 PM – 03:00 PM|
|Ayurveda (If you choose Ayurveda Course)||02:00 PM – 03:00 PM|
|Hatha Yoga||04:15 PM – 05:45 PM|
|Dinner||07:00 PM – 08:00 PM|
|Bhajan & Mantra Chanting||08:15 PM – 09:00 PM (ONLY MON. WED.SAT.)|
Upcoming 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh Dates 2023 – 2024
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh
|03rd Feb – 27th Feb 2023||1399 $||1599 $||2000 $||Apply Now|
|03rd Mar – 27th Mar 2023||1399 $||1599 $||2000 $||Apply Now|
|03rd Apr – 27th Apr 2023||1399 $||1599 $||2000 $||Apply Now|
|03rd May – 27th May 2023||1399 $||1599 $||2000 $||Apply Now|
|03rd Jun – 27th Jun 2023||1399 $||1599 $||2000 $||Apply Now|
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India
|03rd Jul – 27th Jul 2023||1399 $||1599 $||2000 $||Apply Now|
|03rd Aug – 27th Aug 2023||1399 $||1599 $||2000 $||Apply Now|
|03rd Sep – 27th Sep 2023||1399 $||1599 $||2000 $||Apply Now|
|03rd Oct – 27th Oct 2023||1399 $||1599 $||2000 $||Apply Now|
|03rd Nov – 27th Nov 2023||1399 $||1599 $||2000 $||Apply Now|
|03rd Dec – 27th Dec 2023||1399 $||1599 $||2000 $||Apply Now|