Yoga Stretches For Healthy Gut And Clean Colon
Constipation has become one of the most common problems which most of us tend to ignore these days. But do you know that ignoring this general day to day problems can lead to extreme health conditions? Particularly when you suffer from stomach problems it can also lead to other serious digestive concerns over a long period. So, it is important that you don’t ignore this condition. And if you are one who suffers from the condition frequently, firstly know why this condition occurs.
General Causes of Constipation
- Drinking less water
- A less fibrous diet including fresh fruits and leafy vegetables
- Eating more junk food
- Inadequate resting hours
- Improper work schedule in with reference to body cycle.
Follow these poses to cure constipation without medication:
This HALASANA is a Sanskrit word for ‘Plough Pose’. This posture helps in giving comfort to your liver and intestine. It also increases blood circulation in your pelvic area which aids in better digestion thus, boosting the process. Additionally, performing this asana regularly also stimulates the thyroid gland and strengthens the immune system.
Perform with These Steps:
- Lie down straight on your back.
- Raise your legs and gradually your waist and hips gradually bending them towards your head.
- Try to touch your feet at the floor while keeping the legs straight.
- Stay in the position for a few seconds and then slowly get back to normal position.
- Relax for a moment and perform it again.
This position helps in releasing gas thus named as Pawan Muktasan. Regular practice of this position helps in relieving digestive disorders and indigestion. Doing this asana is highly recommended in the morning for the instant benefit of gas release. However, it should be performed early morning empty stomach for more health benefits.
Perform it with these steps:
- Lie flat on your back on a smooth surface.
- Take deep breath and press and bend your knees towards your chest and press your thighs on your stomach in a way like you are hugging your knees.
- Stay in the asana for a while and release the pose while exhaling.
- Repeat the exercise in a few sets daily for better results.
Also called as cobbler and butterfly pose in laymen language, this asana is most helpful in stimulating and healing the digestive system. Apart from the problem of constipation, it also helps in relieving from other issues like gas, bloating and cramping. If followed regularly it aids in overall proper digestion.
Perform it through these steps:
- Sit straight with legs stretched.
- Bend your knees in a way knees coming inwards to the pelvic region.
- Press the soles together with the hands clasped.
- Lower your head towards the floor and bend and hold the position for a while.
- Repeat the process in sets regularly for at least 4-5 days for notable results.
So these are a few tips with whose help you can manage a clean gut even when you can’t manage to eat healthy food.