When living with diabetes, it is more important to relax the body while also keeping it functional. As there’s no sure shot cure or medicines for diabetes, one and all are suggested to bring changes in habits to keep blood sugar levels normal. What was the last time you went on vacation? Surely there must be faint recollections that made you happy and light. That’s how exactly you can relieve your nerves, body, and mind with meditation and yoga. Well, wait how about the idea of practicing as getting an expert certification for it. That’s how a yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh works! Indeed an amazing therapeutic idea.
Well for those who can’t take a break can make it all fine by taking some preventive measures of yoga training. Check out this 3 very basic but effective yoga for diabetes that will help you in a short span.
Dhanurasan is a combination of two words i.e ‘Dhanush’ which means bow and ‘Asana’. Among many benefits, it helps in strengthening ankles, things, and abdominal organs. Also, it improves the functions of pancreases & controlling diabetes. However as its obvious that taking Yoga Workshop regularly is not possible for everyone but a proper routine is suggested.
Steps to do it:
- Lie on a flat surface in a prone position.
- While breathing out, bend your knees and hold ankles with hands.
- Gradually raise your thighs, head, and chest-high while breathing in and join the ankles.
- Try holding the position while exerting weight on the abdomen.
- Loosen up the ankles and bring down the head and legs while exhaling. (Do not touch the floor)
- Maintain the position for as long as possible and get back to the normal position.
The peacock pose as the name suggests has a posture like a peacock. The position has incredibly many health benefits like improving the digestive system, improves the focusing power of the mind, body posture and mainly in diabetes and piles. Tough for beginners it can be a tough position here are simple ways to perform just like experts of Yoga Retreat India.
Steps to do it:
- Sit on your knees but keep some distance between them.
- Keep your hands on the ground, while fingers pointing towards you and bend them while pressing belly.
- Now stretch your legs out and straighten your knees in way feet facing the floor.
- Move your body weight forward and raise your legs from the ground in a way that they should be parallel to the ground.
- Hold the position for 30 seconds and release the pose by slowly laying your head and feet on the ground.
Also popularly known as cobra pose, the name is derived from Sanskrit word Bhujang meaning snake. Imitating this snake posture has several benefits. It has been widely suggested by experts of Yoga Training. It created flexibility in lower back muscles, relieves pain and caresses digestive organs. It is to note that every asana which involves and affects abdomen is beneficial in digestion most and simultaneously maintain proper functioning of other organs too.
Steps to do it:
- Lie in your stomach and forehead on the floor.
- Keep a distance in your feet, wide enough from your hip.
- Place your hands underneath the shoulder and start raising up while keeping elbows close to the body.
- With inhaling, lift your body upwards and maintain for a few seconds.
- Remember to relax your shoulders while getting back to ordinary positions.
Repeat all asanas in 2-3 rounds. If you are more curious about the science of life from the perspective of yoga, take the chance to explore Yoga Tours India and understand its process.