Hypertension or the common term high blood pressure is a very common health problem nowadays. If you have ever been to a session of Yoga Retreat India, it is likely at least 1 among 10 would complain about high blood pressure. It’s also called as ‘silent killer’, did you know why so? Because high blood pressure increases the risk of kidney disease and heart stroke. A few recognizable symptoms are nose bleeding, dizziness, and burst of anger.
What makes the situation worse is that medications don’t help in the long run and the only cure is to take preventive measures to control hypertension. Well, the good news is simple lifestyle changes and Yoga Training is the best remedies. But before proceeding it is important to understand and differentiate symptoms of high blood pressure from general problems.
What is High Blood Pressure or Hypertension?
Blood pressure is the blood force in arteries. According to medical science tough, the right pressure varies in every person 120/80 is considered as the standard blood pressure limit. The parameter of a pre-hypertension range is 120/80 to 140/90 and any units above it are dangerous.
Predicted causes can be:
- Stress, as it increases heartbeat and contracts blood vessels.
- Exposure to adverse choices like drinking, smoking and drug abuse as they lead to shrinkage of blood vessels.
- Obesity with no exercise or Yoga Activities in daily routine.
Yoga: Why and How it’s a cure?
There’s no denying on how the addition of Yoga Teacher Training Course in India in regular routine can help you cure or reduce many worse health problems. Primarily, all asanas function on synchronizing deep breathing with body movements. This practice can help in a lot of ways such as regularize body and sleep patterns, improve diets and relieves stress.
Simply called child pose. It is best recommended to perform such activities after getting a yoga teacher training course in Jaipur as proper guidance reduces injury risks. However, here is how one can start as a beginner right at home.
Benefits: It reduces stress and fatigue and normalizes blood circulation.
How to perform:
- Sit bending your knees while resting your buttocks on hips.
- Straighten your spine and gently bend towards your knees while taking deep breaths.
- Keep your arms extended long and palms facing down to the floor. Hold up the position for a minute or longer.
- Release the pose slowly while breathing out.
Virsana or the hero pose is suggested for beginners and can be performed easily. This asana mainly works on the core muscles of the and legs. As the posture improves blood circulation, it is very helpful in high blood pressure, cures symptoms of menopause and asthma. If you join, Yoga tours India one can easily see the difference even in a few days. Only, people suffering from a knee injury should not attempt it.
Benefits: Along with improving posture it is a good stretching of thighs, knees, and ankles. Also, soothes digestion and gastric problems.
How to perform:
- Kneel on the floor and sit touching your inner knees together. Part your feet wider than hips and angle your toes towards each other.
- Breathe out and lean your torso slightly forward and sit between your feet.
- Place your hands on the top of your knees in a way your palms are facing down.
- Relax your spine, upper body, and shoulders but are straight and tall. Hold the pose for one minute.
- After relieving from the posture, shake your legs.
All of you would have seen this pose being performed in yoga workshops. Generally known as corpse pose, even in complete rest this pose provides vitalizes complete nervous system. There is no limitation to do it or injuries while performing it. That is why every hypertension patient should do it.
How to perform:
- Lie on a flat surface with legs and hands wide open on sides
- Close your eyes, relax and try to invite peace in your body and mind
- Continue the asana for 5-10minutes and relieve by taking deep breaths
That’s how with a few and very basic asanas you can revamp your body and maintain its normal functioning.