Rishikesh is one of the prominent place in India for Yoga & Meditation. Nearly more than 250 teacher training schools are located in the city. Well, if you are aspiring to enroll for the Yoga Teacher Training you can enroll for 200HOURS and 300HOURS courses but, beware. Not all of the training schools deliver results with 100% results as their chief goal is to make money.
Well, yogis, you don’t need to bewilder any more, as we are chief service providers in the market. We don’t need to brag for ourselves as our credentials do. We have been ranked among the top 5 among all. Not just this, our services have also received recognition from tourism departments. Our founder, Ankit use to work at one of the reputable yoga school for the last five years and now has his own registered Teacher Training School in Rishikesh.
Our practices are targeted only on the goal to become to provide the Best Teacher Training Course and become the Best Yoga School in Rishikesh. Our curriculum has been designed in the guidance of USA Yoga Alliance. We inculcate the methods of traditional yoga styles combine with hatha yoga, ashtanga yoga, and others.
Our school has highly qualified teachers to give you the best authentic knowledge of yoga. We ensure to enlighten every student with a holistic experience of yoga science and cosmic power of yoga. And to maintain our reputation we provide very comfortable clean rooms and healthy meals.
In nutshell, our training school will help you release stress to enjoy spirituality and nature and holistic energy by Maa Ganga!!!
Traditional Hatha Yoga
- What is Hatha Yoga?
- Surya Namaskar with Mantra awareness
- Sukshma Vyama (joints and glands exercise)
- Standing series of Asana
- Kneeling series of Asana
- Sitting series of Asana
- Lying on stomach series of Asana
- Supine series of Asana
- Inversion series of Asana
- Asana benefits and its Contra-Indications
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Primary Series
- What is Vinyasa?
- 9 Drishti in Ashtanga Series
- Importance of Ujjai and Bandha in series
Pranayama – Swara Yoga
- Chest breathing v/s diaphragmatic breathings
- What are Prana and Pranayama mean?
- Types of Pranayama practices
- What is Nadi?
- What are Ida and Pingala?
- Seven main practices of Pranayama
- What is Darshanam?
- What is Yoga?
- The five Koshas (bodies)
- What is Self-Realization & Liberation? Why?
- What is consciousness?
- The four faculties of Mind–Field
- Five Stages of Mind-Field
- The four foundational Pillars of life
- Eight limbs of Yoga of Patanjali
- What is waking state in Yogic Science?
- What is the dreaming state in Yogic Science?
- What is Deep sleep state in Yogic Science?
- What is Yogic Anatomy and Physiology?
- Introduction of the Respiratory System and Yogic Breathing
- How shat kriya practices give benefits on a body?
- How Pranayama practices give connection to a digestive and immune system?
- How asana practices give various effects on Joints, Spine and Muscular System?
- The structure of the spine and its movement in yoga
- Types of contraction in the muscular system
- Know the basic studies and types of joints to avoid injury during Asana classes
- Studies and discussion about spine according to a yogic point of view
- What is Meditation?
- What is the difference between Dharna and Dhyana?
- What are the types of Meditation?
- Breathe Awareness Meditation
- Contemplative Walking Meditation
- Mantra Awareness Meditation
- Candle and Inner Light Meditation
- Full moon Meditation
- What is Yoga Nidra?
- What is Sleep?
- Four states of consciousness
- Benefits of deep sleep
- Yoga Nidra practices from Satyananda Tradition
- How Yoga Nidra practices cure insomnia problem?
- Adjusting in Shavasana
- Adjustment & Alignment
- Six steps of doing Asana correctly
- The fundamentals of practicing side extension, forward extension, backward extension, and twisting Asanas
- How to correct postures verbally and by hands of adjustments?
- Different variations of doing the same asanas
- Various limitation, contraindications, and benefits of Yoga Asanas
Shat Kriya (Yogic Purification for Body Preparation and Self-Healing)
- Introduction of Shat Kriyas according to Hatha Yoga
- Practicum of Jal Neti and Sutra Neti (Cleansing Mucous or blockages from nasal passages and sinus)
- Introduction of Mantra Yoga
- Significance of (OM)-AUM
- Mantra for Meal Purification
- Mantra for Obstacles
- Mantra for universal masters to bless
- Mantra for Realization
- Mantra for well being
- Importance of Mudra according to Hatha Yoga
- Types of Mudra
- Practicum of Gyana & Chin Mudra
- Practicum of Ashwini Mudra
- Physical, Mental and Spiritual Benefits of Mudra
- Disciplines of yoga teachers and students
- The scope of listening, presence, directive and non-directive dialogue
- How important is a demonstration?
- What are the preparations for the classroom?
- How to sequence the class?
- How to describe the practice, techniques, and delivery in teaching a class?
- Discussion of different types of lesson planning
200 HRS YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE IN RISHIKESH – Dates and Fees
|Month||Period||Sharing Room Fees||Personal Room Fees|
|October 2019||3rd October – 27th October||1000 Euro||1200 Euro|
|November 2019||3rd November – 27th November||1000 Euro||1200 Euro|
|December 2019||3rd December – 27th December||1000 Euro||1200 Euro|
|January 2020||3rd January – 27th January||1000 Euro||1200 Euro|
|February 2020||3rd February – 27th February||1000 Euro||1200 Euro|
|March 2020||3rd March – 27th March||1000 Euro||1200 Euro|
|April 2020||3rd April – 27th April||1000 Euro||1200 Euro|
|May 2020||3rd May – 27th May||1000 Euro||1200 Euro|
|June 2020||3rd June – 27th June||1000 Euro||1200 Euro|
|July 2020||3rd July – 27th July||1000 Euro||1200 Euro|
|August 2020||3rd August – 27th August||1000 Euro||1200 Euro|
|September 2020||3rd September – 27th September||1000 Euro||1200 Euro|